San Jose, CA, January 8, 2015 —Vines OS, the all-in-one eCommerce solution exclusively for wineries, announces a breakthrough for boutique wineries that have an existing website created with WordPress or other website building software.
Wineries can now quickly and easily add secure eCommerce, wine club management and event ticketing to an existing WordPress or other CMS website. The new integration is easy to launch and can begin generating sales in as little as a week. It’s a quick, powerful and inexpensive option for all wineries.
Vines OS leverages the content wineries already have in place, easily adding the ability to increase online, event and tasting room sales.
Alternatively, Vines OS can redesign any or all of an existing site using their 13 years of custom design experience to build a beautiful new site, with everything needed to run an online storefront.
Vines OS is a PCI compliant, cloud-based solution for managing all aspects of a winery’s online presence, including eCommerce, club management, event ticketing, website hosting, web design and simple-to-implement website updates.
With Vines OS, customer service really does come first and foremost, with friendly, economical customer support.
Check Out The Vines OS Difference
Vines OS is a complete eCommerce solution exclusively tailored for wineries and their unique requirements. Vines OS is:
- Streamlined, with quick and easy sales checkout
- Compatible with WordPress and other CMS-based sites
- Sales-friendly: customers can purchase wine with no registration required
- Free of design limitations
- Cloud-based, with no software to install
- Easy-to-use with NO hidden fees
- Friendly with high-quality, top of the line customer support
- Fully hosted and PCI-compliant
- The true “All in One” eCommerce solution for wineries: Club, Cart, Events
To learn more about Vines OS, please visit www.vinesos.com, where you can take a tour, view product features, see examples of the product in action, read customer testimonials and request a demo of the software.
Schedule an online demo today, or see us at the Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium in Concord, CA, January 14 & 15, 2015.
Contact: Jules Robbins, President, Vines OS